Coulometric Karl Fischer Titrator
The MKC-710 is a 7th generation coulometric Karl Fischer titration system. Years of improvements to benchtop design and software capabilities makes the 710 series a favorite choice for moisture testing. A unique technology to the 710 series enables maximum electrolysis speeds of 2.6mgH2O/min, reducing pre-titration time and measurement time.
- Measuring Method: Karl Fischer Coulometric Titration
- Measuring Range: Water Content/Bromine index: 10ug to 300mg (depends on reagent)
- Measuring cell: 2 component or 1 component
- Precision: Relative standard deviation : less than 0.3% (n=10)
- Display Resolution: 0.1ug
- Endpoint Detection: Alternate current polarization method with a twin platinum electrode
- Methods: 120 / 20: M&S model / B model
- Key Operation: Touch Panel / Sheet key: M&S model / B model
- Calculation: Concentration of water content, statistics data processing (mean, D & D) and auto average of blank value
- Data Storage: 500 samples / 100 samples: M&S model / B model
MKC-710M (flagship model)
The 710M series model has added capability in the 8.4 inch color controller (can be wireless) including LAN connectivity and the ability to connect and control 4 titrators simultaneously (any combination of automatic “potentiometric” or Karl Fischer titrator).