The ACQUITY UPLC I-Class System insures cycle times and reduced solvent consumption while improving the accessibility and quality of your data.
- Volume of the weakest gradient period of any chromatographic market
- Versatility injection systems
- Exact temperature control for the entire column
- Wide range of low-dispersion detectors
Enjoy the ACQUITY UPLC I-Class which allows to speed separations, but also to obtain ballistic gradients having the possibility to maintain chromatographic separation conventional analytical gradients. This performance is achieved through a reduced dispersion system.
Designed to fit your chromatographic protocol, large capacity separations offered by the ACQUITY UPLC I-Class system is clearly different from classical and UPLC systems offered by competitors.
- CORTECS UPLC 1.6 µm columns
- ACQUITY UPLC I-class console
- Binary Solvent Manager Acquity I-Class BSM
- 6-channel membrane degasser: 4 channels for chromatographic solvents A1, A2, B1, B2 and 2 others for “weak” and “strong” rinsing solvents concerning the automatic injector
- Flow rate: 8mL / min in Prime mode, 010 to 2ml / min in System mode
- Total dead volume of the system: (BSM + MIXER + SM-FTN + CH-A) <100 µl
- Maximum working pressure: 18,000 psi (1240 bar)
- Capacity: Standard 2 ml bottle distributed in two 48-position plates. Other formats exist (96-well plates, etc.). The injection compartment accepts standard 4ml (24), 2ml (48) vials, or 2 x 96-well and 2 x 384-well SBS standard microplates.
- Contribution to dispersion <7µL
- Detector: UV PDA FLUO RID COND MS (Qda quadrupole, Rda TOF, TOF), MSMS and HRMS (Triple Quad, QTOF, IMS-QTOF)