Thermo Scientific ARL PERFORM’X XRF spectrometer :
It benefits from a 6th generation goniometer, which is fully digitally mastered and provides the top speed, accuracy and precision, allowing fast analysis of up to 90 elements in the periodic table. Coupled with these advanced performance designs, the ARL PERFORM’X instrument offers the ability for small spot analysis and mapping of non-homogeneous samples or defects in specimens.
X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis is a widely used analytical technique to determine the elemental composition of a wide range of samples, both solids and liquids, with easy sample preparation and non-destructive analysis.
- Achieve desired precision and limits of detection (LoD) while also reducing power and resource consumption and sample preparation time with choice of power levels
- Wide dynamic range (from sub ppm to 100%) and excellent precision
- Easy sample preparation and non-destructive technique
- Analysis of majors, minors and traces in geochemistry, environmental, petroleum and polymers, precious metals, specialty alloys, chemicals and all oxide materials
- Integrated comprehensive sample changer allows large numbers of different samples to be treated fully automatically in mixed batches