SIPS 10/20 Sample Introduction Pump System:
The Agilent Sample Introduction Pump System (SIPS) is a sample introduction and dilution system for flame AA. Its online addition of ionization suppressants during analysis eliminates the manual task of preparing multiple calibration standards and provides fast, accurate online dilution of over-range samples. A SIPS generates perfect calibrations every time using only a single standard solution.
SIPS is available in two versions: the single-pump SIPS 10 and the dual-pump SIPS 20. Either can be used on all PC-controlled Agilent AA instruments. The 55B AA without PC can be fitted with the SIPS 10 only.
Features of SIPS10/20
- Requires only one calibration standard, eliminating tedious manual preparation of multiple calibration standards
- Dilutes samples online for immediate results, even with samples out of the calibration range
- Reduces manual dilution errors and increases accuracy and precision, with < 2% error
- Enables online addition of ionization suppressants during analysis, eliminating tedious, manual preparation before analysis
- Performs online spiking of samples for spike recovery studies
- Automates the tedious task of flame standard addition calibrations when tackling samples with complex matrices