نقد و بررسیMICROLITER سانتریفیوژ مدل MIKRO 200 | 200 R کمپانی Hettich آلمان
مشخصات دستگاهMIKRO 200:
30 x 1.5/2 میلی لیتر
حداکثر دور در دقیقه: 15000 دقیقه-1
تقریبا 11.5 کیلوگرم | 28 کیلوگرم
ابعاد (W x D x H):
275 x 344 x 260 میلی متر | 281 × 553 × 260 میلی متر
Hettich Microlitre centrifuge MIKRO 200
The MIKRO 200 and 200 R rank among the fastest microlitre centrifuges in their class. They can hold up to 30 reaction tubes per run at an RCF of up to 21.382, thus ensuring a high sample throughput and optimal separation results. This makes them essential equipment in modern laboratories. They can be used to prepare samples in a wide variety of applications in molecular biology.
COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF ACCESSORIES
A further benefit is the extensive range of rotors. The Angle rotor, 24-place, incl. lid E3710 was specially developed for the centrifugation of spin columns. Its raised rim permits centrifugation of reaction tubes with open lids.The lid is aerosol-tight, autoclavable and phenol-resistant for maximum safety.
The quiet-running, powerful motor has a maintenance-free frequency drive. The centrifuge housing and lid are made of metal, and the centrifuging chamber is made of stainless steel.
The MIKRO 200 and MIKRO 200 R are easy to operate:
- The centrifuges have a multi-functional and user-friendly interface thanks to the microprocessor control
- The MIKRO 200 control panel has a number of practical functions. Parameters can be rapidly selected and values entered using the rotary button The pulse button can be pressed for short centrifugation runs, for example to centrifuge down droplets of liquid.
- The centrifuges run whilst the button is held down at the pre-selected speed
She have a number of safety features.These include:
- Lid locked while rotor is running
- Lid fall prevention mechanism
- Emergency lid release if there is a power failure
- Motor overheating protection
- Chamber overheating protection
- Imbalance switch-off Accessories with bioseal (TÜV tested in accordance with DIN EN 61010, Part 2 – 020) to protect against dangerous or aggressive aerosols