UP200ST – Powerful Ultrasonic Lab Homogenizer
New features UP200ST: digital control and touch screen, automatic data recording, intuitive operation and ergonomic and
shapely design for the most user-friendly use and working comfort.Typical applications for this powerful ultrasonic device are homogenization, dispersing, emulsification, disintegration,
cell disruption, degassing or sonochemistry. Hielscher designed this new 200W homogenizer to give the user a high
flexibility, ease of use and a new level of accuracy and control.
With the UP200St (200W, 26kHz), the serial of Hielscher’s 200 watt ultrasonic devices is expanded by a very flexible and versatile unit. The new UP200St consists of a separated transducer UP200St-T and generator UP200St-G. Thereby, this sibling unit of the UP200Ht is perfectly suitable for the use in demanding environments. Equipped with a colored touch screen, integrated LEDs for sample illumination, pluggable temperature sensor, integrated SD-Card for data record, and many other features, the UP200St turns into a user-friendly and reliable tool for efficient and precise sonication.
A comprehensive range of accessories is available. This includes flow cells, stand, sound protection box, timer and PC-interface. The PC-Interface facilitates the recording of trials for documentation or optimization purposes.
- for handheld and stand-mounted use
- carrying case, incl. 3m network cable
- colored touch-screen
- amplitude or power control
- shutdown when final energy input reached (Ws, Wh, kWh)
- autom. calibration of the amplitude-dependent idle power
- data recording: amplitude, power, time, temperature on internal SD/USB ComboCard (2GB)
- display and remote control via browser on PC/MAC without software installation
- remote control via PLC
- with temperature sensor
- temperature indication: °C/°F (-50°C to 200°C)
- temperature monitoring