Agilent 1200 Series Preparative HPLC System
This Agilent 1200 Series PREP HPLC System is in excellent condition!
This system includes:
- Agilent G1361A PREP PUMP (Quantity-2)
- Agilent G2260A PREP ALS
- Agilent G1330B FC/ALS Therm (Quantity-2)
- Agilent G1365B MWD
- Agilent G1364B PREP FC
- Agilent Tray
Preparative HPLC has never been so easy and efficient
High recovery and purity are key issues for the isolation and purification of valuable pharmaceutical and biological compounds. Agilent offers preparative HPLC solutions for purification of nanogram to gram quantities of samples. Based on Agilent’s industry-leading 1200 Series LC platform, these systems can be tailored to your sample and detection requirements and are supported by a multitude of application examples. Fraction collection can be triggered by UV, mass or other detection signal, or even by a combination of these. The fraction preview function in Agilent ChemStation software intuitively visualizes changes of fraction trigger values in the chromatogram.
- Optimum recovery and purity
- Scalable systems for nanogram to gram quantities
- Highest flexibility through modular design
- Patented fraction delay sensor
- Superior safety features through leak sensors and forced-fume extraction
Modular design for maximum flexibility
The modularity of the Agilent 1200 Series Purification Systems offers you outstanding flexibility in terms of application and bench space. If your purification needs change, you can easily adapt or upgrade the system to meet the new requirements. A major advantage of the modular stack design is the ability to achieve shortest possible fluidic connections. Combined with optimized tubing diameters for different flow rates, this results in smallest delay volumes, minimal peak dispersion and lowest overlap between fractions.
- Tubing kits for rapid change when high or low flow needed
- Isocratic pumping is easily converted to gradient nfunctionality
- UV-based detection can be upgraded to sophisticated mass-triggered fraction collection with active split
- Agilent’s evaporative light scattering detector as well as third-party detectors are easily integrated for detection and fraction triggering