UP400St Powerful Ultrasonicator
Hielscher ultrasonic laboratory devices are compact, easy-to-use and extremely versatile. They can be used for the processing of a variety of organic and inorganic materials in a wide range of volumes.
The Hielscher UP400ST is a powerful, strong, compact ultrasonic stand mounted homogenizer designed to be used in batch or continuous processes. The 400 Watts of ultrasonic power and 24 kHz offers reliable sonication of larger samples in the lab. Applications include sample preparation, homogenizing, dispersing, extracting, breaking-down of cells, degassing, sonochemistry, intensive cleaning and sieving.
Features of the UP400ST Digital Ultrasonic Homogenizer:
- Very powerful 400W
- Generator and transducer combined in one unit, so only one cable, the power supply cord
- Color touch screen control
- For volume samples from 5 up to 4000 mL
- Selection of sonotrodes with diameters from 3 to 40 mm
- Smaller sonotrodes operate at higher amplitudes and higher intensities, the largest sonotrode (40 mm) is better suited to degassing or cleaning processes
- Can be used in combination with a flow cell for the sonication of material in continuous flow
- Automatic frequency tuning, amplitude and pulse adjustable
- Timers and remote PC pr phone control options available